HD51 4K uninstalling ipab image

petehill

i installed the ipab image ,on my duel tuner set up while impressed with it, i lost my virgin setup, tuner cant find channels etc, so cant get a bouquet. the sly side was perfect. i want to go back to my old set up "vix" where everything was perfect. i cannot find the back up menu or delete image in menu. any help would be great.

ok cheers for the quick reply
There is a VM only setting on the ipab image
i installed the ipab image ,on my duel tuner set up while impressed with it, i lost my virgin setup, tuner cant find channels etc, so cant get a bouquet. the sly side was perfect. i want to go back to my old set up "vix" where everything was perfect. i cannot find the back up menu or delete image in menu. any help would be great.
You shouldn't have a problem running VM with the iPab image. Check you have the correct cable tuner selected or cable connections are secure.

There is a VM only setting on the ipab image

You shouldn't have a problem running VM with the iPab image. Check you have the correct cable tuner selected or cable connections are secure.
am back to my vix image, vm running perfect. so tuner setup was ok. i dont know why it wouldnt work.

Back