universal credit

pabloescaban

VIP Member
it's been announced today that the charges for phoning the universal credit helpline won't be charged at 55p per minute as previously planned, but there will still be a six week wait before anyone gets a payment.

Everyone is duly placated about this.

Like when they announce that there will be a 20% rise in income tax and also the firstborn child in each family will be fed to the lions at London Zoo....then when there's a massive backlash and the public are outraged, they relent on the lion feeding thing and everyone just accepts the 20% tax increase with glee

Yeah benefits system is about as reliable as virmins brodband service :(

your right there :(y):

what I was getting at though is that when government wanna force something horrible on us, like a massive tax increase or a decrease in pension payments they always couple it with something even worse, then drop the even worse (fake) thing, making people think that it's 'not too bad' when in reality all they wanted to do was rob us blind, but because they're not robbing us blind and also butt raping us, we think we've won. But we've been robbed blind

that's cos we are so used to being treated like that in this country any were else be different :)

Yeah @pabloescaban hope it aint nothing like the ESA and Personal independant payment system thats awarded on points because its a nightmare and heard some right horror stories of people having to live months without proper payments and a few even considered suicide ffs :(

Yeah @pabloescaban hope it aint nothing like the ESA and Personal independant payment system thats awarded on points because its a nightmare and heard some right horror stories of people having to live months without proper payments and a few even considered suicide ffs :(
snap mate read few horror story's of people who deserve that and end up hitting rock bottom as now its not your health but what points you get uk should stick big outer order sticker on it :(y):

There was supposed to be putting a freeze on this universal credit as family's are worse off or not recieved any payments and having to go to food banks frog faced therisa may for you

There was supposed to be putting a freeze on this universal credit as family's are worse off or not recieved any payments and having to go to food banks frog faced therisa may for you
All benefits should be capped at 6 months like other country's, the reason we have 3 generations of family's living on benefits is because this country pay people to breed and not work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Think you are forgetting about the ones who partly caused the changes by pretending to have so called conditions! claim benefits and live like kings and treat it as a second income. I've worked on PIP and ESA . Yes it is harsh on some people and will be tough.however some people think it's their right to receive .... " their wages"

Think you are forgetting about the ones who partly caused the changes by pretending to have so called conditions! claim benefits and live like kings and treat it as a second income. I've worked on PIP and ESA . Yes it is harsh on some people and will be tough.however some people think it's their right to receive .... " their wages"
I agree people hammering the system year on year out caused it all. To lazy to work as I can spit out 10 kids pfft.... get a job

I agree people hammering the system year on year out caused it all. To lazy to work as I can spit out 10 kids pfft.... get a job
Completely agree too many people over the years have abused the system fiddled it now changes are in place people don't like it to what Ive heard on news certain mps have been trying to get it froze glad I work tbh I think there's going to be a lot more changes and a lot more complaining

Back