Unlimited ISP

lucky15

Hi all

Currently with Timico for my internet £24.96 per month 200gb download and also includes 100 mins of calls.
Got a new Smart TV and am streaming stuff now via iptv and think my 200gb limit will be used up in 10 days!
Need a new isp with unlimited and no traffic shaping if possible.
Any advice would be great, was thinking Talk Talk or Plus Net, wanna pay around £20 per month, don't think I can get fibre where I am so stuck on 9mb download speed.

Given that the service you will get will be very area specific (sky might be great in my area but terrible in yours) I would advise you check something like uswitch out and then call providers and ask what type of realistic speeds you can get

Given that the service you will get will be very area specific (sky might be great in my area but terrible in yours) I would advise you check something like uswitch out and then call providers and ask what type of realistic speeds you can get
Thank you for the reply. I know that the isps just check speed based on your post code. I'm with Timico who use LLU and get 9-10mb speed whereas internet searches of the big players say speeds between 2 and 7mbs :-(
A BT Engineer said it was possible t get fibre optic where I live of about 24mb speed so I will look into that.

Have done a bit of research and Origin seem to be cheap. £16.95 per month unlimited, no traffic shaping, no fair useage policy either, has anyone used their service?

Origin - I had some issues getting set up with them and eventually abandoned the set up to go with BT. They really pee'd me off to be honest, just incompetent engineers or advisors.
Since then I've had it installed in another property that I own though and have had no complaints regarding the connection and it was all set up quite smoothly.
But if you ask 100 people about their broadband supplier you will likely get 100 different answers even if they are all with the same company. I'd just go for it.

FIBRE MAX - SKY UNLIMITED
Never had an issue and Totally Unlimited @ around the 20-30 a month mark... all in inc LR etc (12 Month Contract)

Broadband Is around the 15-20 quid mark a month for Unlimited

Back