unwanted audio description

ginlover

I everybody I wonder if anybody has come across this before. I have set my vu duo as per bees setup procedure really good everything is great except [FONT=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]when on sly 1 there seems to be audio description on certain programmes. I have changed all the auto language selection to no/none in setup. Can anybody please help[/FONT]

I everybody I wonder if anybody has come across this before. I have set my vu duo as per bees setup procedure really good everything is great except when on sly 1 there seems to be audio description on certain programmes. I have changed all the auto language selection to no/none in setup. Can anybody please help

Press the audio button on your remote and you should see two optoins. One should have "NAR" (narration) in the name. Just select the other one.

Hi, selecting the other line does stop the NAR but if you leave the channel then return it reverts back to narrative. I have looked in setup for to stop tis but no luck.Please help

Sorry ginlover, but I haven't a clue what's going on there. hopefully someone else with more experience of these boxes can help.

I've only had this box a couple of weeks and it has been a steep learning curve as I have never used this type of box before.

Back