VM ROI

Frequencies

HI has anyone got a complete set of frequencies for Virmin media Dublin missing a few channels tanks

Lads, back into cable after years of satellite so out of touch.
Scanning a cable box and only getting 90 channels, this is by doing a range scan, putting in 6887, starting at lowest possible frequency and going to highest, Vm Dublin Northside.
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Have u got any frequency me

HI has anyone got a complete set of frequencies for Virmin media Dublin missing a few channels tanks

Lads, back into cable after years of satellite so out of touch.
Scanning a cable box and only getting 90 channels, this is by doing a range scan, putting in 6887, starting at lowest possible frequency and going to highest, Vm Dublin Northside.
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Have u got any frequency me

can't seem to get more than 90 channels.
Auto search doesn't work for me (unless I am entering wrong details)
Have tried 6887 , 363.000, 291.000 and 619.000 qam 256 , just says no program found straight away.
Range scan gives me the 90 channels but loads missing..
Line working fine on channels I have.

anyone got details for frequency in Dublin 18 ? if anyone can also recommend a good supplier for a cab sub please PM me, I've posted up on the dedicated forum post for cable requests but as yet nothing.

Hi. Ok I am completely lost so any guidance appreciated. I got my vm line and incerted via cccams. Only get 170 channels. Rte1 Hd then I have tune fail and then I get sid not in service messages. I am in the midlands and working of Meath Hd. 43226. What do I need to do.

Hi. Ok I am completely lost so any guidance appreciated. I got my vm line and incerted via cccams. Only get 170 channels. Rte1 Hd then I have tune fail and then I get sid not in service messages. I am in the midlands and working of Meath Hd. 43226. What do I need to do.
Have a look in my signature strip for my guide, there's plenty of info on setting up etc.

hi mine is working off meath hd 43226
heres my working bouqests and picons to go with them

Attachments

• virgin media irish Cable Bouquets.rar
    33.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Irish cable picons Mirrored Style.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Been using Sat for years with mgcamd no issue. Have a gigablue Quad on Vix with hybrid tuner. Scanned over 200 channels in Dublin and added nline but nothing clears in cable. Read all of this forum and all of E2 cable guide, and though there are several mentions of mgcamd cable problems, the solutions were never posted. I switched to CCcam and it will clear channels but want to keep mgcamd due to Sat sub. Any idea why cable won't clear on mgcamd?

Sent from my Mi Max using Tapatalk

Back