UPC/NTL and not a complaint?? What's with that

Just got a text from UPC again to say they have increased my Broadband speed from 8mb to 10 mb (free of charge) :happy:

Just to do the usual reboot router and speed will be increased :)

I started out with upc on 3mb of speed a couple of years back and this is the 3rd time I got text to say it has been increased :cheesy grin:

When I was on the 3mb I asked them would they do an upgrade for free as I knew a few prople that had got it (including yourself anto & wheelo) lol

They told me they were only doing certain areas. Looks like the Southside of Dublin is being looked after first as always :whistling:

Shower of :wanker: `s lol

LOL ah Noel they know you NS have money to burn, us poor SS :leaving: ROFL

here mine

Gee's, your not getting any speed at all had lol

Anto, they obviously lost my number as they generally text me first, this is another good update by UPC (y)

"Cars to burn" - Love it noelylol only one good thing about being a northsider on the southside - UPC upgrades lol

Just got a Text from UPC again to say they've upgraded my BB speed from 10 mbs to 20 mbs, not bad considering I only started with them on 3 mbs, they keep upping the speed LOL

Just got a Text from UPC again to say they've upgraded my BB speed from 10 mbs to 20 mbs, not bad considering I only started with them on 3 mbs, they keep upping the speed LOL

lol wow! I wish Virmin were in a giving mood as much as UPC seem to be..! :p

F***ing Southsiders get everything ffs :eyebrow:

:p

I got it first the first time, but they obviously took a liking to you anto, the last two times, they got to you first, just got my text today, haven't had time to check it out but hey, who wouldn't believe them :dunno:

noely, move over and join us, then we can force the natural southsiders out . . . . . . to meath or some where like that LOL

Back