Update on E2iPlayer

theres a file called version.pyo in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer
but the file you sent had an extension .py
Is this what i delete and replace with the one above?

Not sure why my box is being a silly bugger. But it doesn't seem to like this .apk. says it's all installed succesfully then there is no e2pi Player to select in the plugins menu. I've tried installing this over the top of the existing .APK from 30th January and the E2iPlayer still shows 2019.01.30.01.

Ah well, looks like I'm sticking with the 30th Jan update for now.

My Box: H2.S
ATV ver 6.1
Wooshbuild Infinity.

Hi, all sorted my end. Issue was that I was on OpenATV 6.1 with Wooshbuild Infinity. I reflashed the box using the Wooshbuild config menu. Latest version of OpenATV I could flash with was 6.2 (I use a Zgemma H2.S). After the reflash, E2iPlayer was automatically updated to the 19/02/19 version when I ran it.[/QUOTE]

Is there anyway bbc iPlayer can work on e2i player? I get the update ok with software update, but its a pain if I need anything on iPlayer.
I do have droix box as stand by but have to switch hdmis, all the programmes seem to be available but no links!! which is a shame because all the other apps I use on e2i work fine, any help would be appreciated

Is there anyway bbc iPlayer can work on e2i player? I get the update ok with software update, but its a pain if I need anything on iPlayer.
I do have droix box as stand by but have to switch hdmis, all the programmes seem to be available but no links!! which is a shame because all the other apps I use on e2i work fine, any help would be appreciated
I don't bother with iplayer on there now, I go straight to watch series and find the progam I'm looking for on there.

Back