Updated AJ channel list - 08/05/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, which is the best firmware for F3? When I try to upload from USB i have a error for mismach...
Thanks a lot.

Hi, which is the best firmware for F3? When I try to upload from USB i have a error for mismach...
Thanks a lot.

By the looks of it, you are using a Firmware for the Latest Boxes. F3s or the F5s. I assume you have a F3 box? without the s?
Different image, and will not work.. Anything with an S on it, will not work with the F3, F5 etc, no S.. Hope that makes sense...

---------- Post Merged at 12:13 PM ----------

Hi
Thanks for the reply, yes I have the green tick, and it is the correct file, also noticed the favorites have gone in only have the menu when pressing the ok button on remote.Using firefox

I have the latest Image all Pre Made with the Latest Channel Listing complete with proper names in the Fav's, if this is any use to you, Just LMK, and will share the Link for download..

By the looks of it, you are using a Firmware for the Latest Boxes. F3s or the F5s. I assume you have a F3 box? without the s?Different image, and will not work.. Anything with an S on it, will not work with the F3, F5 etc, no S.. Hope that makes sense...

I have the latest boxes without the S. Can you help me? thanks!

looking at the date of first post i would doubt it,channel lists need to be latest to use as after a week with movement they are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back