Updated image, now issues

I have technomate nano se 2 box. I updated to latest vix and now on every channel it takes about a minute to come on and the freezes every 10 seconds for 1-2 minutes. I have tried a older back up and the same is happening. Line is ok as it was flawless up until I Updated? Any ideas to try.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

did you reflash and no to restore settings after you saved line and cfg to desktop,sometimes if you update by online update it might not be compatible.
couch flashing is another way.

I have technomate nano se 2 box. I updated to latest vix and now on every channel it takes about a minute to come on and the freezes every 10 seconds for 1-2 minutes. I have tried a older back up and the same is happening. Line is ok as it was flawless up until I Updated? Any ideas to try.

Where you using mgcamd or ccam?

MgCamd. I flashed from usb with image from VIX. It's unwatchable now. Just stops all the time.

Updating the mg_cfg may well help or maybe use a different version of the cam.

A newer version of the mg_cfg is in the downloads section.

what i want to know is why reflashing box was restore used ,i choose no and setup from scratch and send back same files mg_cfg and newcamd list and why is poster having to change his mg_cfg was it faulty before hand?

what i want to know is why reflashing box was restore used ,i choose no and setup from scratch and send back same files mg_cfg and newcamd list and why is poster having to change his mg_cfg was it faulty before hand?

Quite possibly or it may well be a corrupt flash that’s causing the issue.

Use oscam as emu and forget mgcamd.

Use oscam as emu and forget mgcamd.
Quick update. Tried few different mg_cfg files and same issues. Just set up Oscam and this makes it worse.
To note. I always fresh install and never restore. That is what I have done this time and now I have this issue.

Quick update. Tried few different mg_cfg files and same issues. Just set up Oscam and this makes it worse.
To note. I always fresh install and never restore. That is what I have done this time and now I have this issue.

See you’re pm mate.

Back