Updating build

kopite76

Hi guys, my dad bought a preloaded box and the listings arent appearing in EPG despite carrying out cross epg loader twice!

The build itself shows as Chababu for Whooshbuild v 1.004.

What would you recommend, how do I update this box so the programme names show or should I try a fresh install with whoosh latest build?

I would try reflash with the latest version of wooshbuild make sure you have your line backed up go into v5 thread click on download then you will be directed to wooshbuild Web site click on download and download the latest version of basebuild

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yes as zgemmas low on flash memory. Need a small USB and initialise it on th box then change location to it.

Wow you are right. Its set to internal flash. However, he doesnt use it to record, so a usb hasnt been set up, does he need to do this?

(Pressing left or right within 'EPG location' does nothing)

So he has a usb connected to the back of box, but pressing left/right doesnt change the EPG location, it is fixed on "Internal Flash". Any ideas guys?

Once you have the USB stick setup reboot the box then go straight to the crossepg settings and change it. Sometimes its funny about changing the setting if the box has been on a while

Back