Updating channels - Tuning Fatally Failed

bignellrp

Hi,

The forums have different posts about this but none of them with the same resolution. Using the Populate Database option on Zgemma H2H ipab 1.3.5 i get Tuning Fatally Failed

It must have been doing this for a few weeks as i've noticed some of the channels playing up.

I was still getting signal but HD channels for example were swapped with Audio description.

One of the forum posts recommended trying the latest ipab build. So i flashed to 1.3.6 but i get the same error and now all the channels are gone because it cannot populate.

Another suggested a loose cable but its in firmly and i reseated the cable but with no change. Like i said i was getting signal before i flashed so the cable and tuner are working.

Any suggestions welcome?

Morning... the audio issue is well known and has been an issue for a couple of weeks, only last night was it fixed but you need to reflashing your box...

The tuner failed issue wouldn’t be because of the audio issue. I have an h2h and mine randomly does the same thing for a split second on the odd occasion of changing channel. Check all your connections including splitters if you’re using one... I personally think it’s a glitch on the tuner for these boxes but rule out the standard stuff.

I don’t think IPAB has a fix as yet but in all honesty it may be better if you reflash with OATV 6.1 as this will fix the audio problem.

Since flashing I’ve yet to see the tuner error, could be conincidence or a build thing... I’ll report back if anything changes. As for reflashing please use the link below...

http://www.techkings.org/threads/audio-description-zgemma-star.69819/page-24#post-816783

Back