Upgrade my v8s

scud41

Hi, Im thinking of upgrading my openbox v8s , and wondered what advantages of having an E2 box would be? I have dual lnb inputs to a fixed dish, and wired Ethernet available ? :mexican:

So many advantages mate,

Record one channel while watching another, Pause/rewind Live TV, 7 day EPG, different skins to change the look of your box on screen, plugin's to add more features, more often software upgrades to fix bugs/add new features, more powerful box so fast zapping between channels, timer recording and so much more, lol

I always tell people get the best box you can afford, if your on a tight budget then look at the zgemma S2 or a few quid more get the Xpeed LX2, if you have some more cash to splash consider a Xtrend or if you can squeeze that little extra VU+ duo2. You will find loads of help on this forum for all these boxes and your line should be tranferable too

A good place to look at boxes if world-of-satellite.co.uk as they have a good range and warranty too, plus the boxes on there are officailly supported by OpenVix software.

Ive had a look at vu+duo and solo but a bit confused, I would like to watch and record different prograns but when Ive looked at ports and both duo and solo and both appear to have dual lnb inputs?

Hi mate, solo should only be a single tuner. duo is a twin tuner.

Vu+ Duo2 is my choice, just a little on the expensive side.

I am trying to run through my bluray disc player, Samsung BD-E8309S 3D Blu-ray Player, 320GB Dual Tuner Satellite HD Recorder but not sure how to loop through and what tuners I would need for vu+duo 2?

Back