Upgrade

Thekln

Evening all,

Apologies if it's been done to death, but searching thru the posts hasn't given any real clarity on what to do.
I've got a h2s, running free view with iptv for any boxing, ufc, rugger. (may get the Remaining sly channels back again thru a line, but no immediate rush)
I've been looking at the H5 and H7 to run the same job,and with only £50 difference it's not bad, but wasn't sure how much of an improvement the iptv would have over the trusty h2s or if the 7s is better than the 5. 2s in real performance.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

(I'm currently on onyx 1080 skin on atv 6.2)

Evening all,

Apologies if it's been done to death, but searching thru the posts hasn't given any real clarity on what to do.
I've got a h2s, running free view with iptv for any boxing, ufc, rugger. (may get the Remaining sly channels back again thru a line, but no immediate rush)
I've been looking at the H5 and H7 to run the same job,and with only £50 difference it's not bad, but wasn't sure how much of an improvement the iptv would have over the trusty h2s or if the 7s is better than the 5. 2s in real performance.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

(I'm currently on onyx 1080 skin on atv 6.2)

I've read through this half a dozen times and still have no idea what you are trying to achieve.
You're happy with the box running IPTV or not?
what do you want different to what you are getting now?
There's thousands of iptv suppliers, so you may have the best, or worst, or any inbetween, and those replying, with h5 or H7 boxes could have the worst, or best or any inbetweeen so how is any comparison supposed to be made?
is the IPTV you have now freezing? - glitcihng? - too expensive? suffering from time lag?
what speed is your connection?
there's too many variables to get a straight answer

Hahaha, apologies for the confusion Pabloescaban and appreciate the reply.
The iptv seems fine generally the odd glitch or freeze now and then. I'm with sky fibre and getting around 20mbps, not great but does the job.

I've had my h2s for about 3 years now and with the newer models having faster processing, I was looking for a bit of feedback with how the 5 or 7 compare with the 2 for running iptv, channel changes etc. Just a general feel of if upgrading was worth it as the price wasn't anything major.

I meant to say earlier, if the IPTV is fine with the equipment you've got, it's not going to be much better if you fork out extra money on upgraded equipment

Back