Upgrading safely to Wooshbuild v7

Hi guys
Ive just spent a couple of hours trying to get totally on top of not making a mess of upgrading to 7. I have not really managed to get all the information i need sadly. I apologise now for this very basic but crucial thread.
I learned how to take an image onto a stick. This appears as two folders. One is called fullbackup_zgemmah2s and the other is called zgemma.
I was expecting one single image file like .bin Is this correct?? Is that a full and complete backup? If so, one step complete.
I have a plugin from a fella on here that gets me all the channels but though the net. What will happen to that if i update ? This is the most important bit i guess. I have no idea which plugin it is or how i put it there.
I tested the water and went to the Wooshbuild config and it reported that i had to do something with my skin. Ive no idea how to do this or why.
So if someone could please spell it out for me and how to restore from the backup image (if it is an image) should it all go tits up, id be forever grateful. I so rarely go into any of the settings that i have simply not learned.
Thanks so much
CG

if you are already using an earlier wooshbuild then you should be able to update via the wbconfig plugin, there is a reflash or update wooshbuild option. Otherwise the folder you need on the usb stick is the zgemma folder, that should then contain the h3 folder which then contains 4 files.

The plugin you are using will need to be reinstalled

Thanks for getting back to me. The files are there in the h3 folder so I'm all good with that.
If i update using the wbconfig will i need to update the plugin then?

Thanks
CG

Back