Upgrading vix image

cactikid

VIP Member
I did an online online upgrade and backup of images and things have changed to other things not used.
Skin has changed as picture was not right and changed it and ok now.

Best of all is how a Vhannibal quad setting has gone to 28,2 , 23.5 , 5 , 9 , 16 , 19.2 ,
15Feb 2022

The skin on latest Vix is now the 1080 one. If you spot something wrong, please report it in a way someone can understand so that it can be improved.

With regards to Vhannibal's setting, uninstall the one you have now and install the one that is available and suits your needs.

Ahh so the current image changes to the default Vix Night 1080 as i used Simple Ten Eighty.

Will delete setting and download new Vhannibal quad and wondering they dont auto update do they?
Cheers

The channel lists are now on a different server, independent of the build server. Dpeddi is updating them regularly, so they should be available to you quite regularly.

Simple1080 is still there.

Still stuck as used red plugins to delete Vhannibal quad settings rebooted box and downloaded a fresh copy and still giving me extras sats ??

No idea on that but would ask if anybody else is using different bouquets for their boxes and could post up an image to see what they look like Cheers.

If Vhannibals bouquets are like that, edit them with e-chanenlizer,dreambox edit, dremset. Otherwise wait for his next update.

Edit: I have just checked the 15 Feb version, the quadri pack has more than 4 satellites

Code:
https://www.vhannibal.net/

Last edited:
Back