Url for Epg on perfect player ?

The EPG is all dependant on your supplier...

A good supplier will either give you the EPG to use, or help you to sort one out. The first option is obviously the better option ;)

you can use one from your provider or rytec have different country epg data which you match up with each channel

sorry for jumping in, if i add all above on my perfect player i'll get an epg ?? if so really grateful, i have asked provider for one but obviously reseller and hasn't got a clue

sorry for jumping in, if i add all above on my perfect player i'll get an epg ?? if so really grateful, i have asked provider for one but obviously reseller and hasn't got a clue
Go to the settings ie the cog right hand side then general settings at the top , under playlists is where you enter the url’s For epg think you can add six different then go back to main screen and open menu window again and press update and epg will load

also if it doesnt auto pick them up if you go into settings >> Advanced >> then tick epg assign mode you can then manually pair the missing ones up

Tried changing the gz on the end of the 6 links in post 9 to xz and seems to work for my setup. I am not using perfect player so dont know if that can handle the xz extension

Are these up to date,i am after a EPG for perfect player. Cheers
The ones I posted are , I put them on this morning,when you have put them in make sure you have it on show epg when you bring up the menu when selecting a channel

Been using the epg for about a week now but it's stopped populating. Is there anything else I need to do. Thanks in advance

Been using the epg for about a week now but it's stopped populating. Is there anything else I need to do. Thanks in advance
Make sure in settings under each epg you have put in make sure it is set on replace if no data on current day ,go back to the guide hit main settings and there is a refresh button second to last across the top this will update guide and channels

Back