usb for recording advice

ajt2412

Just a quick question, Ive ordered a Zgemma H2S and im getting my usbs ready for the arrival, ive formatted my 8gb to fat32 for the flash, but I have a 64gb on which i was going to use for recording but what do I format that to ? the default on it is exFat with the option of NTFS. (I will be doing the Wooshbuild)
thanks

Just a quick question, Ive ordered a Zgemma H2S and im getting my usbs ready for the arrival, ive formatted my 8gb to fat32 for the flash, but I have a 64gb on which i was going to use for recording but what do I format that to ? the default on it is exFat with the option of NTFS. (I will be doing the Wooshbuild)
thanks

It doesn't actually matter because when you put it in the box, the first thing you will do is initialise it which will undo anything you did to it anyway. So yes, let Windows format to whatever it wants to.

Good build choice too :)

Great thanks wooshman, cant wait to get it started, im sure i will be on again for some more advice, I have a line which is on my F3 box so Im hoping to use that as it was a multi room. Thanks again

hi can someone help. ive been using my zgemma h2s box for a month now using sucmnsee image. when i went to recording listings the this morning everything was gone. normally the movie folder would open but now it seems to be gone. can anyone help. thanks

Either ur in the wrong destination in files list (press yellow and search for ur drive/media/hdd/movie) or ur hdd has been wiped/isnt mounted correctly.
Try holding power button on remote and select restart.

Back