usb issue factory reset

Ho everyone I'm really struggling here . First off I used to usb to flash did that then I needed to flash again to ho to vix so the usb didn't work I used hdd guru and full wi does format to fat32 on 3 usb sticks and now my box won't flash it just says boot then goes straight to number 11 and counts up . I've been told that if I do a factory reset it will clear every thing g to zero and then it will read my usb again and just flash is this true before I do it as I have nothing left to do

Make sure you only have the Zgemma folder on the usb if using Sucmnsee 165 back up it sometimes comes up with vix 165 folder open that 1 and extract zgemma folder to usb Keep stand by button pressed on front (left) and power on from back till flash appears it may say boot first then flick to flash

Arr I've been put the full folder in the usb I take it I shouldn't of and just zgemma folder

---------- Post Merged at 10:07 AM ----------

It's defo not my usb as I did what you said tried a flash with open atv and that flashed fine so gona try the other when I get back

Ive tried images with loads of pen drives, only seems to work for me with a really old 1/2gb FAT disk, not FAT32, exFAT or NTFS

Back