USB losing space ?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
I seem to be losing space on my USB? My H.2H has finally been sorted and can pause and rewind tv but its losing space all the time and i have to keep re-mounting the usb to get back the space. What else is there I need to change to stop this?

I've looked in recording and timeshift settings but there isn't anything that I can see to make a change. Anyone able to give us some Ideas????

Once I know I'll add the information to my setup guide but I'm really really stuck

At the minute I have

Recording settings:

Default Media Location - Media
Timer Recording location - Media/sda1
Instant Recording Location - Media/sad1
Preferred Tuner Recordings - Auto
Recordings Always have Priority - Yes

Time Shift Location - Media/sda1
Auto Record Location - Media/sda1
Enable Auto Record - No
Auto Start timeshift after - 5 seconds

hi
itsmrjt I think you might have schedule time recording set on 1 or multiple channels. only reason I say this is bcoz my zgh1 box would for some strange reason start doing a scheduled recording by its self every other day nd when I would tell the box "do not record" and delete everything it will still automatically start recording again. I would say go to the schedule timer nd delet programs u dnt want nd check whats scheduled to record
hope it this helps in some way.

I'm not sure how I'd edit the schedule timer. Do you remember how you did it? I was hoping wooshman would of been able to give me some information but not had anything from him.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Back