USB not detected after software updates

Damoxz

Hi all,

My problem is that my USB at the back port on the box does not be detected after I do a software update...I usually check and do a software update every few days...all the software downloads and installs then I reboot the box and the USB is not detected.....if I restart the box normally the USB is detected.....
When it's not detected I just plug out the USB and then back in again and it works....so I don't think it's a hardware issue...

I'm running open ATV 6.2

Any ideas why this is happening?
It's annoying...

Thanks all
D.

Have you checked that it's just not mounted on /media/hdd, press the red button on remote and select Plugins -> MountManager and check if the usb stick is listed, if it is check the mount point is /media/hdd

If your usb is not listed, exit back to tv and then menu -> Setup -> System is Storage Devices an option on this menu?

After an update and a restart of the box no it is not an option...in fact there is no menu of "storage devices" when this happens.

I haven't tried putting the USB in the front port before an update...but as normal yes it is detected in the front port after a restart...but it is also detected in the back port after a restart....this only happens when I have to reboot after software update...

Back