Use BT Smart Hub on sky fibre pro

Hi,

I have sky fibre pro and recently acquired the BT Smart hub and would like to use this in place of the sr102 sky hub.

I've done something similar in the past and had to extract details from old router etc but it was that long ago I have no idea how to do it now.

Does anyone know of a guide or can explain the procedure for me?

Just to clarify, I want to replace the sky hub with the smart hub and not have it piggy backed if this is possible.

Thanks

Sent from my X15 using Tapatalk

unsure if i can link to other forums so i wont. however a quick search and you can find the answers you are looking for online.

You need to extract the passwords etc.

why dont you just get a sky q hub from them i presume you want dual band and that will give you it

I'd probably have to sign up to another years contract at full price or buy the Q hub. I'd like to try and utilise what I already own.

Out of interest what did you Google? I've been searching this morning and can only find how to piggyback using the smart hub as the wi-fi.

Sent from my X15 using Tapatalk

just change username and pass in router good togo i got bt hub on talktalk get the user and pass on welcome letter or phone your provider

Back