v5 Snagging issues

0penbox

Hi

I got my Openbox today, I've applied the CCcam and have downloaded a channel list which was only updated a few days ago. Most channel are absolutely fine.

My issue is that SkySports 2 is saying 'No signal' and Boxnation SD and HD is saying 'Invalid Program, Search again!'

I've read that this could be down to the receiver not being able to switch between the H and the V frequencies for some channels.

Does anyone else have this issue or can shed any light on it. I see there are connectors for sale on a well known auction site which seemingly solves the problem but thought I would check in here first of all.

I'm worried about the Boxnation error message.

Thanks in advance.

You could try a full blind scan and see if that helps also boxnationHD only transmits when an event is live.

I tried a full scan already but the same results were produced.

Could it be anything to do with the firmware?

On checking I seem to be on 3601HD_10_04_2014_0670

change your chanel list mine was doing it also from ajsat so changed it to another one and works good now also boxnation only works at weekends

Not so sure Al. I've tried a few channel lists and they seem to be doing the same thing. This leads me to think it's an issue with switching between H and V. Sky Sports 2 and Boxnation seem to broadcast in a V frequency.

If you could PM me a link I'll try the channel list that you're using.

Thanks

Hi, do you have a Sly+ box also connected to same LNB? If so disconnect it and try. Have you went through the scanned channels and tried all the SSP2 ?

I do. One cable has been left plugged into the Sly box the other is in the Openbox. I'll remove it and test again.

I have checked all channels.

Thanks.

Back