v8 golden box

guys i have just bought a v8 golden box , i have brought in virgin channels done 6666 and eventually got to cs protocol got in there then i have put newcam on and then server setting the server address is that where i put my line, the port , to port id and the rest i i feel lost, can somebody help me please or is there an easy way of just putting my newcam line in a usb and putting it straight in the box if anybody can help thanks

I didn't need to do too much when I set mine up a few months back - I know I had to put area id in and change modulation to QAM64 but the QAM depends on your area too.

I do remember I had issues loading a newcamd.list in though so had to use a c line which works fine.

You don't have a superhub 3 do you?

guys i have just bought a v8 golden box , i have brought in virgin channels done 6666 and eventually got to cs protocol got in there then i have put newcam on and then server setting the server address is that where i put my line, the port , to port id and the rest i i feel lost, can somebody help me please or is there an easy way of just putting my newcam line in a usb and putting it straight in the box if anybody can help thanks
You have to put an nline in manually, Server address - (host address), Port - (port number) ID - (user), & Password - (Password)
Then exit and save, then on Apply click OK/Yes. just below this it will say Ecm ready when connected, you can put a c line in with a usb, change the top to CCCam, press OK on usb account, & import the line, then on Apply click OK/Yes. (there are c lines on ebay for £2)
These boxes take a bit of getting used to, I have a V8 Super & the iptv & online movie section never works, but the auto roll powervu opens AFN 9E & SIS & Discovery channels 4.9E. getting some Biss channels as well.

Last edited:
guys thanks for the help, what i have decided to do is send it back and get the money back off it, my gripe is the remote control it is so sensitive, i was putting my address line in the newcamd section and before i had finished it jumped out and straight back to a television channel, 3 times it did that and i told myself enough is enough i am going to get a more expensive box

guys thanks for the help, what i have decided to do is send it back and get the money back off it, my gripe is the remote control it is so sensitive, i was putting my address line in the newcamd section and before i had finished it jumped out and straight back to a television channel, 3 times it did that and i told myself enough is enough i am going to get a more expensive box

guys thanks for the help, what i have decided to do is send it back and get the money back off it, my gripe is the remote control it is so sensitive, i was putting my address line in the newcamd section and before i had finished it jumped out and straight back to a television channel, 3 times it did that and i told myself enough is enough i am going to get a more expensive box, also top left the tv button every now and then it was flashing and would not stop.

Back