V8 golden cable guide

killakmx

Hi all,
Anyone know much about using this box a VM or point me in the direction of a backup image/guide with instructions how to install a line etc.

Thanks

The V8 Golden isn't an enigma 2 receiver so there's no "backup images" for this - it's closed source firmware so you can't get your s*y / v*rgin look skins on them... also, if you have a superhub 3 from VM, it wont work.

Check the vendor site freesat.cn for support... reaper on here is an authorised reseller of these boxes and is very knowledgeable with them.

The V8 Golden isn't an enigma 2 receiver so there's no "backup images" for this - it's closed source firmware so you can't get your s*y / v*rgin look skins on them... also, if you have a superhub 3 from VM, it wont work.

Check the vendor site freesat.cn for support... reaper on here is an authorised reseller of these boxes and is very knowledgeable with them.

I should be ok as I have VM hub 2.0 (not the latest one).

I have already messaged reaper waiting for him to get back to me.

Nice one.

Yeah can confirm works fine on virmin superhub 2 cracking little budget box with loads of stuff on it only small problem i had was tuning cable channels in but reaper sorted me out i had to use frequency 619.000 symbol rate 6.887 modulation qam 256 etc for some reason wont find channels on my area settings but these got me up and running ok :(y):

Yeah can confirm works fine on virmin superhub 2 cracking little budget box with loads of stuff on it only small problem i had was tuning cable channels in but reaper sorted me out i had to use frequency 619.000 symbol rate 6.887 modulation qam 256 etc for some reason wont find channels on my area settings but these got me up and running ok :(y):

Nice one. Definite purchase come payday . Thanks

Hi all,
Anyone know much about using this box a VM or point me in the direction of a backup image/guide with instructions how to install a line etc.

Thanks
How to install C line into V8 PRO/Golden/Super

Format a USB key to FAT32 and add your CCcam.cfg to it.
Power on box and tv and tune to a non-hd fta channel such as BBC1.
Insert USB key into rear or side usb port.
Press menu on remote and go to network config----press 6666 on remote and cs protocol will appear at bottom of list.
Click on cs protocol and chose CCcam at top of screen----scroll down to usb account and click on it---load data and save.
Go down to apply and click on it--save. Exit out of set up and reboot box, removing key.
Once screen opens again check encrypted channels.

If you wish to load line manually then open and select CCcam as above, go to next line and click to on, enter the line details using the m/p that appears, save and apply. Reboot as before.

Yeah mate give reaper a shout cracking guy he will certainly sort ya out and will put you latest firmware on box and test it out before posting etc

Back