V8 golden

I have virgin broadband at moment, would I be able to connect V8 to broadband with single cable without the use of splitter just to see if it was working, thanks

Yes you would but only a few of the freeview channels (1-5 in SD) will work... when you're ready for setting it up properly, you'll need a splitter though obviously.

What router do you have?

I had the hub 3 but had problems with it but managed to go back to 2ac,but now have hub 2ac in modem mode while using Asus rt-ac68 flashed to Merlin,

I had the hub 3 but had problems with it but managed to go back to 2ac,but now have hub 2ac in modem mode while using Asus rt-ac68 flashed to Merlin,

Would they be any complicated settings that I would need to do or would it be just (cable then search for channels), I still have an active gift on V8 at the moment.

Would they be any complicated settings that I would need to do or would it be just (cable then search for channels), I still have an active gift on V8 at moment..

I think you need to set the modulation to QAM64 when searching for cable channels.

Back