V8S IPTV channels suddenly stopped working

Webpal

my webtv channels won't work anymore for some reason my v8s. Last Saturday night I was watching something, then switched to freeview to watch something, went back to webtv but it wouldn't work and hasn't since. There is nothing wrong with the line as it works on phone and iPad. Not a multiroom issue either. When I select a channel it just says connect on the right hand side and 0 bytes. Also, it crashes my entire line (I have multi room), I have another line on the Zgemma which is working but every time I try to access the Openbox one, this crashes and I need to reboot router. Anyone have any ideas as how to fix this?

my webtv channels won't work anymore for some reason my v8s. Last Saturday night I was watching something, then switched to freeview to watch something, went back to webtv but it wouldn't work and hasn't since. There is nothing wrong with the line as it works on phone and iPad. Not a multiroom issue either. When I select a channel it just says connect on the right hand side and 0 bytes. Also, it crashes my entire line (I have multi room), I have another line on the Zgemma which is working but every time I try to access the Openbox one, this crashes and I need to reboot router. Anyone have any ideas as how to fix this?
Try clearing your channel list and reinstalling . Completely disconnect the power from the V8s and try rebooting the box from scratch

Putting the webtv.m3u file on your V8S does not update automatically. So, you need to update yourself manually.

Download your m3u URL again from your supplier. Then you have to load it into a stick again so as to put it onto your V8S!

Tried all of the above a couple of times and still no joy. I've also tried editing the file in notepad so that only a few channels are showing, no joy either. I don't understand why it was working but not now and it works on other platforms.

Back