Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

an start off with ready ade, they work out at about £3.30 each 30ml bottle(three for a tenner) at a decent vaping shop, you'll want about 8% starting off.

Then you can make your own.

I'm gonna make about 1070ml this afternoon but the flavour won't arrive til tomorrow as vaping shop wanted £20 for it and i got it online delivered for £9.99
Total cost about £32, but this will give me about 40 bottles, making them 80p each, plus I'll have enough flavouring for my next mix

change of plan, he had 72mg nicotine under the counter, it was £18 for 100ml so this will do 2 litres, so I paid £32 to him and a tenner for the flavour, but next time I'll just need the base mix £10, sweetener £5 and i'll have enough nic and flavour, so two litres will be a total cost of £57, making it 26p for a 10ml bottle.

my post above was incorrect, the ready made bottles are 3 for a tenner but they only contain 10ml, not 30ml

change of plan, he had 72mg nicotine under the counter, it was £18 for 100ml so this will do 2 litres, so I paid £32 to him and a tenner for the flavour, but next time I'll just need the base mix £10, sweetener £5 and i'll have enough nic and flavour, so two litres will be a total cost of £57, making it 26p for a 10ml bottle.

my post above was incorrect, the ready made bottles are 3 for a tenner but they only contain 10ml, not 30ml
Will bare that in mind going to give it another try with e cig hopefully the shop I got it from still does black jack sweet flavour I think it's more down to will power and the money you save going to work it all out how much it Costs for year then try and make a rough calculation if I went back on e cig and stuck to it

I've spent probably £100 on ecigs, coils etc over a year
about £80 on liquids etc but some of this will last well into next year

I was buying bacca at £10 a pouch and smoking at least 3 a week
so about £150 a month inc filters/papers etc, £1800 a year

I spend £1,728 a year on fags that's £120 a month so what I spend in a month on fags could half that on vapours and coils there's a big difference used to smoke baccarat but only lasting 2 days 50gram Turner missus still uses her e cig she only has a fag when kids stress her out lol

if you aren't a heavy smoker, about £150 for a year would easily do it, and about £50 of this would be on a decent bit of kit to start off with

it's easier if there's no cigs/baccy in the house to tempt you, I tried all that one cig every few hours caper but it's too easy to have one inbetween, if there are none there, have a blast on the ecig and the craving's gone in no time

I spend £1,728 a year on fags that's £120 a month so what I spend in a month on fags could half that on vapours and coils there's a big difference used to smoke baccarat but only lasting 2 days 50gram Turner missus still uses her e cig she only has a fag when kids stress her out lol

I smoked 60 a day and loved smoking. I started with an e cig and never touched a cig again.

I make my own Heisenberg and it's the best thing I've ever done.

The Money saved I from not smoking I bought myself a Mercedes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Partial to a vape myself
Currently using the vapareso nebula mod with the smok baby beast RDA
I started on a starter kit then but wasn't getting the throat hit. My current setup produces clouds.

Current juice 80%vg 17%pg 3%nicotine
£4 30ml B&M
Fruit medley
(Specific mod liquid)

My mod is a thirsty girl but I still only send £8 pw maximum....less than 20 cigs these days... I now have a holiday each year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I smoked 60 a day and loved smoking. I started with an e cig and never touched a cig again.

I make my own Heisenberg and it's the best thing I've ever done.

The Money saved I from not smoking I bought myself a Mercedes

Don't drive lol so would have to buy a remote controlled one or some new fishing tackle

if you aren't a heavy smoker, about £150 for a year would easily do it, and about £50 of this would be on a decent bit of kit to start off with

it's easier if there's no cigs/baccy in the house to tempt you, I tried all that one cig every few hours caper but it's too easy to have one inbetween, if there are none there, have a blast on the ecig and the craving's gone in no time
Go through 20 a day and if we have family round then more

Last edited by a moderator:
Partial to a vape myself
Currently using the vapareso nebula mod with the smok baby beast RDA
I started on a starter kit then but wasn't getting the throat hit. My current setup produces clouds.

Current juice 80%vg 17%pg 3%nicotine
£4 30ml B&M
Fruit medley
(Specific mod liquid)

That liquid sounds good for £4
Got a Smok but been plagued with problems since i got it TBH, keeps giving me the 'high input' error message every time I charge it up.
Leave it for a few days for the charge to drop slightly, then I might get half hour out of it before it's dead again:(

I use wismec rx200 with a smok tfv4 tank and that goes through juice like it's out of fashion.

I also use a big beast beast v8 and that gives off some nice clouds.

I been smoking for over 25 years so i thought i would try a e-cig, I bought myself a Smok osub-tc With smok helmet mini and Playboy E-Liquid 2x18mg and 1 24mg I can't use it, Makes me cough my guts up LOL

I been smoking for over 25 years so i thought i would try a e-cig, I bought myself a Smok osub-tc With smok helmet mini and Playboy E-Liquid 2x18mg and 1 24mg I can't use it, Makes me cough my guts up LOL

if you lung it it won't - don't smoke it like a cig, where you'd fill your mouth with smoke and then inhale, just oik it straight down your tube into the lungs as if you are breathing in air, after 4 or 5 drags you'll be a non smoker:(y):

I have done that mate i would suck that bong in the past and be fine but this thing kills me lol Think i need to try a weaker liquid ?

That liquid sounds good for £4
Got a Smok but been plagued with problems since i got it TBH, keeps giving me the 'high input' error message every time I charge it up.
Leave it for a few days for the charge to drop slightly, then I might get half hour out of it before it's dead again:(
It's good juice mate
Was dubious at first but it's been good with a good range of flavours they have normal and high vg mod juice that's the one you want.
Also mine is just the smok coil and RDA baby beast £30 but it's better than the standard one that came with my setup £69 plus battery £10 so £110 initial setup and it's still going after 12 months .

I have slipped when pissed lol but the sore throat the next day isn't for me anymore

Baz get a good setup £50 and you get the hit like a smoke take a week or so for the throat to adjust but you won't look back.

What nicotine strength are you guys using ?? Like i say i find mine is to strong at 18mg and 24mg

Back