Vbolt loading

bigfella

Hi
wonder if anyone can help , i have flashed the box but keep getting vboltloading, it stuck on this screen and not getting any channels what so ever not even the free ones. i can access the menu and have tried to set the network id but i get black screen for all channels. have tried to reflash but nothings happening , not reflashing. Any suggestions ?

yes i have autobouquetes installed, have put my local network id in then did a scan ....no change not even the free channels ......reading virgin...397 channels ..no video...done.... then a black screen where chaneels should be....

here's how i did mine

goto setup / service searching / tuner config / tuner B / enter your net ID on here and select vm (pure)
save settings

goto AutoBouquetsMaker / Providers / virgin(uk): area set your net id area here too green button to save
start scan

only channels clear are 1 to 5 SD

here's how i did mine

goto setup / service searching / tuner config / tuner B / enter your net ID on here and select vm (pure)
save settings

goto AutoBouquetsMaker / Providers / virgin(uk): area set your net id area here too green button to save
start scan

only channels clear are 1 to 5 SD

Thank you,very much have got the free channels , now to add the line .....starts with CWS = Can i do this through my laptop network sharing ? what do i do open lines go here with notepad and copy and paste lines in ?........have done this but no subs channels ..have gone into soft cam panels and only have cam1 mgcamd 1.38rl showing ....what do i need to do ?

you should have a newcamd.list file this is where your line details are on
you dont need to edit the mg_config
i have new lines go here and a mg_cfg.......so i have put lines in line goes here........still no joy ..have looked on softcam panel and currently only have one cam which 1.38rl and the other cam is not active?

i have new lines go here and a mg_cfg.......so i have put lines in line goes here........still no joy ..have looked on softcam panel and currently only have one cam which 1.38rl and the other cam is not active?
on that file which says line goes here,,, just rename it to newcamd.list

restart cam

Thank you very much , you re absolute star . i wouldnt have got any where near setting that up without your help. much appreciated!!!!!!!

You probably just need to restart your cam as said if your line is in the correct format in keys folder ;)

My H2.H setup guide in my sig would have explained all you asked though :grin:

Back