vehicle drivers take note warning

What happens when someone sands on it?
Their foot goes down !

upload_2018-3-18_23-57-0.png

Surely they can't be legal. When people can take the council to court for pot holes doing damage to alloy wheels, I can't see something that punctures your tyres and then making your car unsafe to drive being something they would get away with. Let alone sayers going around standing on them on purpose!

Their foot goes down !

View attachment 32262

Surely they can't be legal. When people can take the council to court for pot holes doing damage to alloy wheels, I can't see something that punctures your tyres and then making your car unsafe to drive being something they would get away with. Let alone sayers going around standing on them on purpose!
Ehh you knew what I was thinking lol accident help line on speed dial PMSL.

I don't think they would install them either

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

What happens when someone sands on it?

I think the outer rubber/plastic dome needs a heavy weight (over a few hundred KG) to press it down, standing or falling on it wouldn't do any damage to a person.
I can't see them becoming legal in UK, what about when someone swerves to miss a pedestrian or cyclist and goes onto the kerb slightly only to lose two tyres, not to mention control of the vehicle in an already dangerous situation?

Swerve to miss? - Where is the fun in that!

Taken from a website.....
CatClaw provides a cheap and effective secondary line of defence over a widespread area. For example, the car used to attack pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in March 2017 would have been rendered effectively undriveable had all its tyres been punctured by CatClaw when it first mounted the pavement – the driver would not have attained the high speeds he used to such devastating effect.

Now correct me if I am wrong but those fu*kers were ready to die and did I think, I don't think a couple of punctured tyres will deter them and it certainy won't have stopped them from driving the van - the tyres will be punctured, not wheels missing.

the whole idea of catclaw was silly people parking on the path blocking it and having pedestrians to walk on the road into the traffic mainly picking up kids from schools,standing on them wont reveal spike as video says it needs a heavy load with the exception of a scuba diver in full rig:grin:
stopping vehicles in terrorism costs a lot big bulky cement blocks and other devices to dead stop vehicles dead,a simple catclaw will deter motorists from parking on kerbs or very expensive tyres will be your choice.

Back