Venton Unibox Eco+

Hey guys just got one of these just wondering if there are any backup images around to get me started before I delve into setting my own image up maybe when I have some time off work to play... Until would just like a quick start if possible, any recommendations???

Vix will be the best image for this box. You will have to set it up yourself however, their are guides on here should take about 10 mintues.

Thanks for replying Mike, I'll have a play and see how I get on :)

One further question, I'll be running vix, and will be hopefully using mgcamd 1.38 as Emu,is there a specific ipk for that Emu on Venton boxes? I have seen them that "claim" to be for Vu only or DM only and wondered if I needed a manufacturer specific IPK?

You will be able to download 1.38 from the plugins section once you have flashed your box.

You will be able to download 1.38 from the plugins section once you have flashed your box.

i have just got a new Venton eco+ box, tried running cccam on but unable to clear the channels, would it be good to use newcamd or mgcamd

all supported boxes with openvix are supported in below link,not there its not supported=zgemmalol
Code:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/

There are no Venton backup images online that I've ever managed to find. You'll need to set it up yourself, but there's guides on here.

Probably best if you do set it up yourself as you'll learn loads in the process.

Back