vermin channels glitching

montfort

Two channels keep glitching. sky sports 3 HD and sky sports F1 HD, both channels are unwatchable its that bad and both seem to be on same frequency. Any advice would be appreciated.

I've had a few tests off here and one from somewhere else and all seem to be the same problem, the op has sky sports 3 hd and sky sports f1 having issues, for me its mostly all of the channels on all tests I've had, I find some channels will work well for awile and then go off for a bit with scrambled on the screen then come back on, my internet reads 75 mb speeds and all other lines I have in the house are fine for sly. just the cable side of things suck.

How do you scan for channels?

in my case I believe you choose a net id which is peterborough for me, and then I can scan it that way which brings the majority of the channels up but doesn't allways get them all so I then do a all scan after that and select tv all which picks anything up thats not already picked up, I notice a lot of hd channels have two

I believe that could be the reason for your issues then - scan with Autobouquetsmaker and you "should" be sorted.

All sorted now thanks for the advice, it turn out to be the cable at the back of the box, it had come loose.

Reactions: ste
You should always check these simple things prior to panicking and starting a thread :grin:

Glad you're sorted :)

sorry forgot to mention that, i'm using a amiko a4 combo box. It runs android lollipop as the firmware, would be nice if they did have auto boquets maker though. the only options I get to scan for channels is either net id, then do a all scan or another scan which is called auto install which doesn't seem to pick up anything so I just use the first two methods to find channels.

Back