Vermin problems

gregnic32

l am having a few issues with my vermin line this morning, at first l thought it was the supplier so tried another and no joy. l have noticed that l am not getting a signal in the two cable connections, l have tried everything but no joy and l know of at least one other person in the same area with the same issue. Did vermin make changes? l am in N.Ireland and haven't had many problems since l got it in nearly a year ago. Any ideas, thanks in advance.

what do you mean when you say 'signal in the two cable connections' what connections are you referring to?
have you got broadband through VM - is the router still live?
if it is then the cable is live and the channels are all still there, they just need a line to decipher them

I have a Zgemma box with two cable connections through vermin internet, the line went down this morning and I tried putting on a new one but when l go into the signal finder I can’t get a signal to the cable side of the box but satellite is working fine. Using wooshbuild

if the internet is working, the channels are all still there.
have you restarted the router?
also the box, then the softcam.
it's more likely that the splitter you're using is a duffer if there's no signal to the box

I am in N-Ireland myself and my box was working fine all day, i went out for a few hours ,when i got back home all my channels were dark, so i restarted the box and router and it was all ok again. Yesterday evening my cable channels went of ,but sat was working ok, i ended up having to do a back up restore to get cable back, baffled though as thats 2 days in a row something simliar has happened at roughly the same time, any ideas would be appreciated.

Back