Viagogo Ticket Exchange - Shower Of Cnuts

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
I went to Viagogo ticket exchange to get the 2 extra tickets I need for tomorrow's game. they are the official ticket exchange of MCFC.
tickets became available so I went through the process, got a "confirmed" message on the screen, "you will recieve an email detailing ticket delivery...Great, I hear you say.
The E-mail arrives, and says
viagogo-logo.png

Dear Wheelo,

Unfortunately we have had to cancel your Manchester City vs Manchester United tickets order. You should not be expecting tickets for transaction 2709086 and you will not be charged. Please disregard any previous phone or e-mail communication regarding this order.

If you have paid by IDEAL/PL24/Sorfortueberweisung or have made a bank transfer we will refund your money within 10 business days.

viagogo, the official Ticket Marketplace of Manchester City is a marketplace that relies on individual sellers to provide the tickets that they are selling. We make every effort to ensure that buyers receive their tickets in time for the event. However, in exceptional circumstances the seller may be unable to provide the tickets sold. In this instance, the seller was unable to supply the tickets you purchased and as a result, we have had to cancel the order. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I say okay, wasn't to be, keep looking, I try to get different tickets a couple of hours later. Same result.
Just now tried again, Fecking same result, just went into my bank and there is €442.97 missing.

WHO DO THESE CNUTS THINK THEY ARE TAKING MONEY FOR 10 DAYS WITH NO TICKETS

I know the money will be returned, but that doesn't help me for right now. I have just popped in to their site now and they have other tickets for sale - but they are ones that I have bought before and got cancelled on me. so some poor fecker will go through the process and then have them cancelled on them and money taken from their account

If I`m getting Celtic tickets, I ring one of the bhoys in Glasgow & meet up in Gallowgate in a pub & collect the tickets.

The last tickets I purchased online were for the Dublin Super Cup last year. I hate buying tickets online.

I have just popped in to their site now and they have other tickets for sale - but they are ones that I have bought before and got cancelled on me. so some poor fecker will go through the process and then have them cancelled on them and money taken from their account

The fookers should have took the tickets down from the site.

After they sold and cancelled, they dissappeared, they have now reappeared all of a sudden. I have another hand in another pie, so I hope to get the tickets I need.

Fortunate thing is, I have one, it is whether or not my wife and sister are joining me or not.

got one more, now just one more for my Sister and we are laughing(y)

Tried buy more tickets today, they were the same ones that were "unavailable " the other day- - - - F*CK 'EM

say a little prayer we get a third guys, thanks
Wheelo

Well, I got a lead to a guy from a City forum, he contacted me on Saturday evening, said he had one, gave me his phone number. I rang him when I landed and arranged to meet him at the ground, I then decided to chance my arm and said that if he heard of another would he ring me, he said "now that you mention it", my heart skipped a beat or two. we met him, paid him for the tickets (face value), I asked him could I buy him a drink, he said he would have a glass of tap water, I offered him a few quid to buy himself a few drinks, he refused.
ended up we had two great seats right on the "rio" corner.

Just shows that there are still some genuine people in the world, trying to help out fellow fans, and not for a profit. (not like the other cnut who stopped the chat when he found out I wanted to pay about £60( the sites rules state face value only))

Back