Virgin Business Broadband?

channelking

Anyone have this and is it as bad as people say from the reviews from trust pilot?

£32 for 350mb a month seems decent. Brother wants to get it as he has small business. But don't want it if will makes things worse.

Would it work same was as home broadband and work fine with c/s?

Ye it is tempting.

As you say it would be a business expense so would then come of the tax bill.

But how would streaming and downloading be different as its business connection?

But reading reviews about this service over 90% have given it one star plus you are tied into a two year contract. So putting him off getting it.

I can't see it being any different unless it's capped at so much GB per month,
Broadband is broadband.
As for reviews I personally don't take any notice of them, .just come back from Gran Canaria and some people on trip advisor were moaning about the hotel we stayed at. But it was one of the best I've ever been to, some people just like to moan

Ye that is true.

But being tied into 2 years if offputting.

Just thought maybe with business broadband you couldnt do same stuff as home broadband.

Lol true. He doesnt like being in long contracts as its usually 12 months which he prefers.

Up to him mate, if I could afford it myself I would cancel VM and go to one with 35mb speed.

But if he wants to stick with home connection and get ripped off rather than go to business one up to him.

Seems products and services always is less for businesses than what home people can get.

Another option is FTTPoD, this is a full fibre product on BT/Openreach infrastructure. You need to pay for the installation which can be expensive but there is a Government voucher that covers £3000. You are tied into a 12 Month initial contract at 330 down 30 up at around £100 per Month but after 12 Months, you can switch to a standard FTTP product at around £40 per Month and 330/50 is available with 500 down speeds apparently due soon.

Yes, it's more expensive but you get much higher uploads and it's got much lower utilization

Didnt know BT had full fibre, didnt think was available. I know VM isnt full fibre including business one. Guessing these insane speeds are only available in the main to businesses and not home users.

Personally dont see point of such huge download and upload speeds. Kinda pointless and excessive imo. Price you have stated honestly mate he would not pay.

Back