Virgin cable box and line

fluxfluid

Hi all , first of all apologies if this is in the wrong section..
I used to use a zgemma for the sky lines but as we 'll know that has come.to an end , I have tinkered with iptv and had varied results with some.good servers , bad servers and my ip blocking .
So I'm thinking about a virgin line as I have cable to the house, are all the channels.working with the virgin lines?
Am I likely to be blocked by my ip?
What's the best box to go for ? I was looking at the zgemma cable version they do...
Many thanks in advance

There's still a good selection of channels still available through satellite - i'd go for the H5.2TC zgemma as it's a good box for a cheap price and includes 1 satellite tuner and a twin cable tuner :)

All channels working except ITV Box Office and if you live in Leicester area, S*y Sports HD channels don't work but SD ones do. You wont get blocked by ISP through cable like you can with IPTV. Also remember, Cable doesn't have as many channels as S*y.

You could get a zgemma cable box like the h2h if you want to keep freesat as the h2h has a sat tuner and a cable tuner, or the h4 which has a triple cable tuner, or the h5.2tc and h7c which both have a twin cable tuner and single sat tuner.

Generally all channels are working on cable although some in the Leicester area have said they have lost some HD channels.

Reactions: ste
Hi Mate,

I have just got the ZGEMMA 5.2tc from the Forum sponsor and with some great help from @dave100, have got it up and running. Brilliant box and works a treat on cable, get all the channels including HD and in the Luton area. Give it a go, don't think you will go wrong.

Buy the h5,2tc m8, 1 sat tuner & 1 cable [ twin ] tuner, a good option just in case sat surfaces again ??

Back