Virgin customers set to lose gold.dave etc

I assume you also need to create the misc bouquet or does ABM generate it automatically?
I have created it via the providers file so it should create automatically.

You could probably just use CustomMix to insert them like you have done for other channels just add them to empty slots

Last edited:
The channels that are supposed to be re placing the uktv channels are mostly already there, they are just moving them and premier sports is just free for 2 months, sky sports mix along with sky sports news have been free for me now for a long time on my v6 box, with the basic tv package.

I have managed to find Drama, Dave and really in the less than 100 bouquet and used CustomMix to add them to 226, 227 and 228

Attached is cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml that will add them to the end of the Entertainment bouquet

Unzip and FTP the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\Auto BouquetsMaker\custom and rescan ABM

Contents of file

Code:
<custommix>
    <inserts>
        <insert target="226" source="18" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Drama -->
        <insert target="227" source="19" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Dave -->
        <insert target="228" source="29" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Really -->
    </inserts>
      <deletes>
    </deletes>
    <hacks>
<![CDATA[

]]>
    </hacks>
</custommix>

Please note these channels could be moved by virgin at any time.

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.zip
    323 bytes · Views: 7
For some reason after I ran the abm scan, although the channels appeared in epg, if I tried changing to one of the 3 channels it would switch channel, I restarted gui and then it worked fine.

Just reflashed my box and added the above and the three channels are now black, is it just me? when I press OK twice to get info bar up it doesn't show any line info like you would expect.

EDIT: Actually some of the 'replacement' channels are having same issue, ie ZooMoo HD

Last edited:
nice to see the issues between UKTV AND Virgin have been sorted and all the channels are back! Channel numbers on mine haven't been updated yet but everything seems to be here, just have a look through the last scanned section of the epg

I have managed to find Drama, Dave and really in the less than 100 bouquet and used CustomMix to add them to 226, 227 and 228

Attached is cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml that will add them to the end of the Entertainment bouquet

Unzip and FTP the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\Auto BouquetsMaker\custom and rescan ABM

Contents of file

Code:
<custommix>
    <inserts>
        <insert target="226" source="18" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Drama -->
        <insert target="227" source="19" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Dave -->
        <insert target="228" source="29" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Really -->
    </inserts>
      <deletes>
    </deletes>
    <hacks>
<![CDATA[

]]>
    </hacks>
</custommix>

Please note these channels could be moved by virgin at any time.

can the custommix be used to remove Adult bouquet from cable? - i know there's nothing showing but some people don't want it in the house when kids are around..

So I download it, edit it with notepad and save, upload, boom?
Yes below would delete adult channel on 980

Code:
<custommix>
    <inserts>
    </inserts>
      <deletes>
              <delete target="980"></delete>
    </deletes>
    <hacks>
<![CDATA[

]]>
    </hacks>
</custommix>

I'm on my phone so this may not be pasting the format correctly.

You can just use ABM hide section for adult bouquet.

Back