VIRGIN CWS TEST LINE ENQUIRY!!??

you will never get a 100% freeze free server unless you sub to vm or sly it's self and even then they can have problems.
the best think to do is test a few and pick the one your most happy with, for service and price.
i seen some say they can run three boxes of a certain price that's the type of server i would stay away from.
more than likely a cache server which if he gives three lines to every person it will end up bad
could just buy two or 3 subs =9lines of him and run own server..........................lol

you will never get a 100% freeze free server unless you sub to vm or sly it's self and even then they can have problems.
the best think to do is test a few and pick the one your most happy with, for service and price.
i seen some say they can run three boxes of a certain price that's the type of server i would stay away from.
more than likely a cache server which if he gives three lines to every person it will end up bad
could just buy two or 3 subs =9lines of him and run own server..........................lol
Lol. I would love if froze few times a day. That be heaven lol . Not like it was doing every minute constant unwatchable on music channel's but since got a decent server. It's not froze so well made up

Back