Virgin help

Hi all,

Total noob here, have followed the instructions on here for wooshbuild but can only find the sky channels and sky bouquet? Where can I find the virgin channels that were scanned?

You need to install autobouquetmaker from the plugins. Autobouquets 28.2E is for, as the same suggests, the satellite that carries Sky and that alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have scanned with AutoBouquetsMaker anyway - how did you scan?

Autobouquets E2 is a H2.S plugin not relevant to this box.

I have found the channels but I need to press up, then yellow providers. Select unknown and I then get a text alphabetical list of channels

I have found the channels but I need to press up, then yellow providers. Select unknown and I then get a text alphabetical list of channels

If you delete bouquets then go into ABM config then change add provider prefix to bouquets to YES then rescan and your bouquets will now have either S*y UK or V*rgin UK at the front of them.

It doesn't look like it. Your previous advise has helped loads and now works!!!! Only thing now I can see is not working is no TV listings. Any ideas on that??

Good because Autobouquets E2 shouldn't be on the H2.H - that's for sat only boxes.

Press portal button on the remote and go down to epg importer and press yellow to run it manually.

Unless it's been downloaded manually or the dvb-c tuner hasn't been enabled or configured or he's not set up abm config correctly... sure we'll sort it between us all :)

Unless it's been downloaded manually or the dvb-c tuner hasn't been enabled or configured or he's not set up abm config correctly... sure we'll sort it between us all :)
Tbf it is a pain in the butt compared to setting up sly. Tried to talk a noob friend through it and after half an hour told him to bring the box to mine

Reactions: ste
Back