Virgin Media 6952

Doran754

Hi,

Recently bought a zgemma H5.2tc. I'm using woosh, It's set up perfectly as far as im aware thanks to helpful members of the community. Upon starting the automatic scan I found zero channels. I was advised by a friend who has a similar box I need to switch the provider to VM 6952. My box seems to have every provider except this option? Is this a fault with the box or something else? I'm attempting another scan now on bruteforce but so far its picked up 3 channels and its 20% complete.

configure your autobouquets and add your net id for your area and scan, no need for the symbol rate to be added

Hi

Are you talking about setting the provider on the Tuners screen or on the AutoBouquetMaker -> providers list?

If you do set the Tuners then I use the provider Virgin UK (pure). There is a bruteforce one as well but not got anything on that when I tried a scan.

In Autobouquet maker then you just need to enable the provider Virgin (UK) and then select the Net ID for your area

You don't need to mess about with anything in the tuner set up part except net id and you don't auto scan, you use ABM to scan for channels.

I was having a similar prob.am setting up box for my mate in Teesside,when i put the net id in for teeside 00010 i didnt knoe what provider to put in
Brute force
Telewest
Pure
ex CW
I am in Scotland will this make a difference when I try to scan for Teesside ?
Or will the box need to be scanned in Teesside to pick up the local channels
Thanks

I've noticed you get a 'failed' message when you try to scan for an area that you're not in. ie my net id is 00008, if I entered 00010 and did a scan I get a fail

Back