Virgin Media Wooshbuild needed

yosh12

Hello,

Awhile ago my Zgemma-Star H1 box stopped working. Apparently I needed to reflash the box in order to get the channels working. I followed this thread http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-h2s-h2h-h52s-vu-solo4k-vu-plus-zero.109524/

and downloaded a new wooshbuild. Now the software on the machine looks like Sky instead of Virgin Media and none of the channels are working.

Would anyone know the right wooshbuild I would need to download, in order to the channels working.

Much appreciated!

Not sure if it's already on the box - check by pressing portal button on remote then --WB Config-- then Skin Changer ... if it's not there then you will have to press red button then plugins then the colour button to Download Plugins and look for VM skin that way.

I have changed my skin to the virgin one. The channels are still not working. I added the new camd file via FileZilla and that still hasn't work.

So, if your line is in your newcamd.list [ USR/KEYS ] then restart your cam and you must also enable it ??

That is what I can see on my screen. I have tried to restart it, but nothing is happening.

Apologises I'm not the most technical person! I'm really happy to speak over the phone to sort this out.

That is what I can see on my screen. I have tried to restart it, but nothing is happening.

Apologises I'm not the most technical person! I'm really happy to speak over the phone to sort this out.

You need to press the right arrow on remote to go across to mgcamd and press green.

If you downoaded Wooshbuild from the link on this site, it's legit and nothing wrong with it - it's something you've done or not done.

If the SD versions of 1-5 arent working then you've either not got the cable plugged into the RF port on the box or you've not set the tuner config up properly with your net id.

Back