Virgin Media

yes that's good kit you have ordered. I see from previous posts your getting virmin installed on the 30th, so as your already live, what else is on the splitter?

Nothing else. I have just connected the splitter to the feed socket and connected the other end to the box using the rf connecter

right ok so you don't actually need the splitter for the moment until you get the vm router? so just plug in direct from your box to the box on the wall.

ok well you will just have to put up with it for now then until your new cables and splitter arrive. Personally if it were me I wouldn't order virmin router unless you really need it. all you actually need is a decent quality cable direct from the white box to your zgemma as the feed is already live.

ok well you will just have to put up with it for now then until your new cables and splitter arrive. Personally if it were me I wouldn't order virmin router unless you really need it. all you actually need is a decent quality cable direct from the white box to your zgemma as the feed is already live.

I pay £36/month with BT. I will be paying £27/month with VM.

A quick search on moneysavingexpert and you could be paying less. hope it all works out for you. !!

Attachments

• Pic _013.jpg
    Pic _013.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 46
And now you see why I told you not to bother with that crappy splitter kit on eBay but you tried it anyway and proved me right :(y):

Back