Virgin Setup - Zgemma H2H

Lee byers

Hi, im at the point of pulling my hair out so I hope someone can help..
ive setup the the wooshbuild V7 and followed every instuction to a T and im still getting no channels, I have an active MGCAMD im just wondering if anyone has any ideas to why it could be?

Hi, im at the point of pulling my hair out so I hope someone can help..
ive setup the the wooshbuild V7 and followed every instuction to a T and im still getting no channels, I have an active MGCAMD im just wondering if anyone has any ideas to why it could be?

have you set correct netid for your area?
have you done a scan in autobouquetsmaker and got channels 1-5?
have you put the line in newcamd.list in usr/keys and restarted the softcam?

have you set correct netid for your area?
have you done a scan in autobouquetsmaker and got channels 1-5?
have you put the line in newcamd.list in usr/keys and restarted the softcam?
the only thing on that list I haven't done is put the newcamd.list in the usr/keys, im not getting 1-5 either

oh right
if you're not getting 1 - 5 you can't get any channels
if the newcamd.list isn't in usr/keys you can't get any channels neither, so basically you've put your netid in?

oh right
if you're not getting 1 - 5 you can't get any channels
if the newcamd.list isn't in usr/keys you can't get any channels neither, so basically you've put your netid in?
ill give that a try, so far ive configured tuner b to what it needs to be, ive changed the provider in the autobouqets to virgin and selected my region and scanned. ill try the newcamd.list isn't in usr/keys see if that works, im at work at the min but will try when I get home and let you know how I get on, thank you

Please be careful where you are starting threads - this one is neither feedback, nor a suggestion.
Only reason it is not deleted is that Pablo has been in helping you out.
If you post in the correct section, you are more likely to get the help you need in a timely fashion (Damn you Pablo for disproving my point LOL)

Thread moved

Please be careful where you are starting threads - this one is neither feedback, nor a suggestion.
Only reason it is not deleted is that Pablo has been in helping you out.
If you post in the correct section, you are more likely to get the help you need in a timely fashion (Damn you Pablo for disproving my point LOL)

Thread moved
sorry im new to this im sure ill get the hang of it.

Back