virgin UI vs sky UI

kegnkiwi

TK Veteran
We have just had virgin installed in the street and they are chasing me to have an install. Looking at the user interface on the v6 box compared to a sky hd box the sky hd box looks so much better. The channels on sky excluding movies and sports are mostly in hd for us how do people find such as history hd is that available on virgin? They cannot also offer us land line at present and max speed is 200mbs compared to about 76mb from sky. Still trying to decide whats best.

I've used both and find sky is miles ahead with the interface and speed, although with the new v6 box virgin is faster, I'd sooner have the sky interface tho

yeh thats my guess too. I have many linux boxs but other half still prefers the sky ui over anything is can show her in linux. The v6 box still looks way behind the time.

yeh thats my guess too. I have many linux boxs but other half still prefers the sky ui over anything is can show her in linux. The v6 box still looks way behind the time.
The v6 box is very fast, like we said software lets it down. There are many enigma skins that replicate the sky and virgin ui

Have had both and Sky UI is vastly superior imho. However VM broadband is much better than sky so really depends on what your priority is. Phone both of them and see who offer the best deal that might make the choice easier to make!

Virgin offering 200mb broadband and TV less sky movies and sky sports but including BT sport and 6 months net flix at 50.00. I currently pay 48.00 to sky for phone, fiber 40mb and all entertainment and docs in hd. Not sure all the virgin channels are in hd.

Back