Virgin -vpn

OP which provider are you thinking of getting? I have bought a new provider after reading the Surfshark Review and it works perfectly well with my Asus router. It unblocks Netflix quite easily and the streaming speeds are not bad either.

mine drops from 200 meg to 55 meg, so as long as it's working I don't care........ speed always suffers when connected to VPN's. I have merlin installed on mine (not sure you can put it on yours) but it has a neat little VPN section that I can configure what ever device you want to use the tunnel..So I have the mag254 on a 24/7 vpn connection and the rest of my kit just on the normal wan...(as mentioned... make sure your using a vpn server that's close to you for optimal performance)

are you putting all devices through the VPN or just the device you wanted?

But sounds like it's working for you no? apart from 2 channels?

I like the sound of that VPN tunnel feature, I wonder if this can be done with ddwrt, would save me a reflash and some poking lol

If your Asus router is a vpn router connect it to your existing router then connect which device my sons ipad has vpn to add one on to it but don't see point you only need a vpn on your phone if your del boy or Rodney trotter

hi all iv got the new vm 3.0 hub i brought a linksys E900 router and downloaded dd-wrt firmware onto it & nord vpn i haven`t put my vm router into modem mode i just connected the linksys router via a ethernet cable and run my mag box and my tv through the linksys and then anything else can sill connect to the vm router and my speeds through the vpn are at 80mbps wireless

hi all iv got the new vm 3.0 hub i brought a linksys E900 router and downloaded dd-wrt firmware onto it & nord vpn i haven`t put my vm router into modem mode i just connected the linksys router via a ethernet cable and run my mag box and my tv through the linksys and then anything else can sill connect to the vm router and my speeds through the vpn are at 80mbps wireless
Thanks.
That what i was looking for all day.

Back