Cable Virmin channels black

Hi, I have a h2h with grogbbuild on and until today it has been fine but as of today all paid channels are black. I can only get 1-5 and a few other free ones. Is there an issue or could it be the server is gone from the person I bought line off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you're just using cable then 1 to 5 would be all you can get if your line is down.

if you're not getting any channels then check all your connections and then press the portal button and run an Autobouquetsmaker scan

Out of interest when did you flash grogbuild? it may be worth reflashing with the latest grogbuild as there have been a few issues over the past couple of weeks.

grogbuild was last updated about 4 days ago for the h2h, but I doubt that's your issue.

Do you use virgin for broadband?
Are you using a splitter?

check the virgin website so see if there are any issues in your area.

No I don’t use virgin broadband and yes I use a splitter. Thanks I will have a look

your hoping that the vm feed is high enough for services which could have been lowered at the cab?

No I don’t use virgin broadband and yes I use a splitter. Thanks I will have a look

if you dont use VM for BB why do you need a splitter.?

if you dont have a VM service they may have disconnected your feed

It’s sorted now thanks. Think provider went down for a bit. I have a splitter and an attenuator to weaken the signal slightly

Back