Virmin CS?

scrfta

Hey guys. Asking for my daughter.

I've only ever used sly CS as I'm not in a cabled area. My daughter has just moved and had vm broadband installed, she does use iptv but obviously preferred CS.

Does CS still work on VM or is that dying like sly did? She would obviously need a new box as she only had the star 2s but if it's worth getting a cable box then she will.

Ideas for recommended boxes welcome as well. If you can point me in the direction of good threads to read I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Ok thanks. Wish I was in a cabled area. The town either side of me has cable but mine doesn't and afaik no plans to install!

Cable still going strong only lost a few sky sport channels in hd
Get a cable box and a trail vm line if cable does go in time you can use the box for iptv

Hi can some on help me I have zgemma box h7 running open atv 6.2 wooshbuild net I'd set up to Birmingham I am sending the box to some one who lives in Stockport what details do I need to change in the box for him to use it when it comes to scanning vm and auto bouquet maker

Just change the net I’d to one of the Manchester ones. Not sure which one Stockport comes under. Just try them and you will find out which one is correct when you do scan. Delete the old bouquets before rescan

Thanks bro so I only enter the new id in once I though I had to type it in twice one for scanning and other section on abm

So it is possible, even though very hard to find a provider, is it more expensive than the average price?
Yes it is possible, but really depends on the area. For me it works perfect, My brother lives about 30 miles from me, but only gets half of the available channels, but i think that's all vermin supply there. ABM works as it should, but I know a lot of people on here say ABM don't work for them. I know it works in galway city an parts of Dublin. It's more expensive than satelitte lines, but definitely worth what the going rate is. . Hope that helps. Also Irish vermin doesn't get as many channels as the UK vermin but still worth it.

I dont want sports in hd but like movies in hd but gone are they not?
It was great at one time,but cannot say now its worth it for me+ you dont get a choice of multiple providers.
If they are happy to their service enjoy it why you can

Back