Virmin Media and Sky Sports on L package

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
So today I flicked over to Sky Sports and was surprised to see that the channels were actually working. I pay for a Large TV Package with Virmin Media and I've never had Sky Sports come with this package before, but all of a sudden Sky Sports 1-3 are working. Has anybody else noticed this?

Or is it possible that I or someone might have ordered Sky Sports 1-3 via the remote control, I'm pretty sure you would have to ring up customer services to add channels to your package so I'm a little puzzled..

free sports

So today I flicked over to Sky Sports and was surprised to see that the channels were actually working. I pay for a Large TV Package with Virmin Media and I've never had Sky Sports come with this package before, but all of a sudden Sky Sports 1-3 are working. Has anybody else noticed this?

Or is it possible that I or someone might have ordered Sky Sports 1-3 via the remote control, I'm pretty sure you would have to ring up customer services to add channels to your package so I'm a little puzzled..

hi virmin have got free sky sports all weekend for all their customers

, even the basic package like mine !"! should be off around sunday night monday morning !

Yes Dan we just turned tv on and it came up with a message all SP packages free til 6am monday also included F1 YAY!!!!

I had a feeling it wasn't what I was thinking. :L

I suppose a free weekend is better than nothing, thank you for clearing that up. :)

yh problem is not much good sport on which is why they doing a free weekend to try n get people to upgrade b4 Olympics start!

Back