Virmin search and finds just 3 channels

Marti4578

Hello lads I've had another nightmare install and I'm looking for a bit of advice. I installed ipad on the box and set it up as best as I can as I don't have virmin to test it fully. Thought everything was fine and goes to my mates house, searched for channels and it finds 3. Check the settings about 10 times and still everytime it found just 3. Net Id was correct as I got it from the original tivo box. I'm going to have to go back now. Does anyone know why I just had 3 channels after a search. Thanks in advance as always [emoji6][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You need to set-up the ABM on your setting m8 before you scan, as you are obviously not on your local vermin area [ virgin uk telewest....pure...ntl... ] whatever it was before the changes...

I had it as telewest but thinking about it I think it was ntl. I'm sure ntl wasn't an option though. There was ex cable in brackets. Is there somewhere I can check to find out what is the right one to select?

I had it as telewest but thinking about it I think it was ntl. I'm sure ntl wasn't an option though. There was ex cable in brackets. Is there somewhere I can check to find out what is the right one to select?

Back