Virmin

delboy100

Hi everyone I have virmin line all channels OK apart from sly sports football main event n some docs are down etc sly sports news OK are virmin doing something to the lines with the new v6 switch over

Go to autobouquetsmaker and delete all bouquets
then update provider files
then perform a manual scan which will create all bouquets again and the channels will then show up

We have had manual scan just when we open the main event nothing there snr is there also nothing my son also the same he thinks it's the virmin swap over has took it off like sly did slowly

The guild says different but the channel atm is the game but its like that on 3 others are same anything up on the provider side or is it virmin

Attachments

• 15396345527338065321931665901765.jpg
    15396345527338065321931665901765.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
Soz wrong pic lol but on same lines think it must be the ipab build friend I will try new whoosh build see how it goes as ipab won't let me do manual scan just auto will let u know friend

if you delete all bouquets
update provider files or config files, then
perform automatic scan
the channels will be there - they are there now but they've changed transponder or channel number and the box can't find them, doing the procedure above will bring them back....although ipleb probably isn't as user freindly as the builds available here

if you delete all bouquets
update provider files or config files, then
perform automatic scan
the channels will be there - they are there now but they've changed transponder or channel number and the box can't find them, doing the procedure above will bring them back....although ipleb probably isn't as user freindly as the builds available here
you sure m8 i did make a post here over a week ago stating same problems and did everything above and mine are not clearing ??

http://www.techkings.org/threads/discovery-hd.143290/

abm is screwed up

it's what i did and got the channels back after first day of them being missing.
SS main event still has a duff epg, showing 'The great commandment' but ESP V ENG live on screen

forgot to say I'm using ABM 3.1

go to plugins menu and completely remove abm from system plugins
reboot box
go to plugins menu and download newest version of abm
update config files and provider files if it will update
perform a manual scan

go to discovery HD
click the down button then red to show all channels
is there multiple instances of Disc HD?
see if any of them play

ive scanned loads of times, through abm and manual scan it finds only the 1 discovery hd and it dont clear at all

discovery hd, nat geo hd, history h2 hd, fox hd, eden hd

go to plugins menu and completely remove abm from system plugins
reboot box
go to plugins menu and download newest version of abm
update config files and provider files if it will update
perform a manual scan
will try this again...

Back