VirtualZap plugin for the sky Q skin

I have been using skyQ V1.3 on TM-NANO 2 Super with latest openvix image since Friday. Virtual zap plugin works very well now, default setting filling the information bar pane, looks very good, only problem when scolling though channels, channel program name shows, but info below program name is for the channel you're viewing.

I have been using skyQ V1.3 on TM-NANO 2 Super with latest openvix image since Friday. Virtual zap plugin works very well now, default setting filling the information bar pane, looks very good, only problem when scolling though channels, channel program name shows, but info below program name is for the channel you're viewing.
I am still playing around with the coding for Vzap as it is a 3rd party plugin to get the event description to change when zaping channels...when I have cracked it I will upload the fix.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi

To activate PIP I don't get the left/right option in VirtualZap, I get...

with long OK press
as plugin in extended bar
with exit button

With this I use the long OK press, however upon doing so PIP is activated then I use left/right to channel the PIP channels but after several seconds the PIP jumps out of the infobar into the top right hand corner of the screen?

I also lose all sound, to get sound back I have to close the infobar and change channel

Thanks for all your work, the skin is awesome

---------- Post Merged at 02:52 PM ----------

Am running a Vu Solo2 woth OpenPli4 image

Hi guys - I know i'm a little late to the party but it looks like the dropbox link to Chabs' version of VirtualZap is dead...any chance of a re share?

Yeah...u can pm me anytym mate. I will upload a new link soon. Just been sorting out SkyQ v1.5 since lastnyt...

dsayers2014...you are free to post anything mate...you give support here more than I do..infact this is your thread...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Does this plugin still not work with h2s...just wondering if anything has changed or updated since I checked a while back?

No it still doesn't work on zgemmas

---------- Post Merged at 08:11 PM ----------

I'll get the laptop started to see if I've still got it

here you go unzip this View attachment VirtualZap.rar and ftp the whole VirtualZap folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions reboot box and it should show in plugins

Last edited:
No it still doesn't work on zgemmas

here you go unzip this View attachment 18416 and ftp the whole VirtualZap folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions reboot box and it should show in plugins

Got it working but there's still the issue with the infobar programme info and no picons being shown when previewing channels. I presume Chabs hasn't made any changes or fixed the issues then?

Last edited:
Back